At BKwai, we’re leveraging data to build a better world. Our vision is to create more resilient cities, using smarter infrastructure and construction. Bridges, tunnels, and buildings form more than a skyline, they form a critical part of keeping society moving.
Do you want to be a part of shaping future cities?
We are looking to hire a leading member of the development team. You will design and build a world-class construction analytics platform to improve the productivity and velocity of construction engineers, through the fusion of multiple sources of data including: on-site sensors, satellite measurements and more.
- Development of a web application in a scalable environment, with multiple services, databases and APIs
- Contribute and lead technological and architectural decisions to improve system scale and performance
- Building data models
- IMplemented application on big data frameworks
- Design and implement features for production
- At least 6 years of experience in backend development in Python/ Java
- Experience developing scalable web applications, defining system architecture and exploring technical feasibility tradeoffs
- Deep knowledge in Django/ Flask
- Experience working with SQL and NoSQL databases such as: PostgreSQL, Time series databases.
- Experience in AWS cloud environments – Lambda,
- Experience with containers tech – Docker and Kubernetes
- Self-managed with ability to scope, effort estimate, manage risks and issues for tasks and projects
- Multi-Disciplined, independent and self-taught coder
- Great interpersonal skills
- B.Sc in Computer Science or equivalent from a leading university.
- M.Sc an advantage
- CI-CD, TDD development
- AI/ML systems architecture and design
- Front-end development knowledge – React